12 May 2011

A New Collar

The New Collar and Lead.


Detail of the Collar front.


Detail of Collar back.


The Collar being nicely modelled.


It's been a while since I posted any leather work. But I have some designs I have been working on, this is the first one.

A new style of collar, with this design I wanted to create a collar that had a more feminine feel. The first collar design I made had a very utility style design with many places to attach restraints. This new design has only the one ring to attach a lead or restraints to. The simpler design along with the V-shaped front give the collar a more slender feel and has a look that is less like a collar and more like a piece of women's jewelry.

If you like it, let me know. I am very happy to measure you for one.


I'll post more leather designs soon. If there's anything you'd like to see, let me know and maybe we can work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment